When it comes to shopping who can’t resist sale items?!
Stores and designers are in full sale swing during peak summer. They are just looking to get rid of clothes at a way more affordable price. Whether shopping online or at the stores here are a few tips to keep with you on your sale search.
When shopping on the store sale rack…
· Look for small but fixable defects with an item. For example a missing button or a washable stain. If you point it out to a sale clerk they will most likely give you the additional 10-15% off the already marked down item. But keep in mind it will be final sale.
· Be practical. Don’t just buy an item because it’s “on sale”. Think how can I wear it? Try to mentally picture it with other items in your closet. If you can use it more than once, buy it!
When shopping online sales…
· Do an advanced search in your size and price range. In doing so you’re able to get excited over items that fit you and your budget range.
· Pay attention to an item description. The type of material is important to know because it will help determine what size you may need to get and how to keep your items looking great past the summer season.
· Measurements are key for online shopping. Most stores do have the standard sizes. Unfortunately sizes are not universal and there are some buyers that you need to carefully read the description and match measurements that fit. Knowing those measurements will save you a trip to the post office for an exchange.
One of the easiest things to shop online for are Accessories.
Here are a few sale steals you’ll be able to use all summer long. Time to go shopping without going to the mall.
Colorful Cotton Foulard, Mango.com Original Price: $45 Sale Price: $20
Stella Bracelet Set, Alloy.com Original price: $25 Sale Price: $10
Calico June Designs-Bohemian earrings (A favorite of Eva Longoria & Kathie Lee Gifford), CoutureCandy.com Original Price: $124 Sale Price: $73
Go-to everyday sandals that work with dresses, jeans and shorts. THE packable pairs for vacation.
VC Signature Florence Sandals in gold, VinceCamuto.com Original Price: $175 Sale Price: $120
Pour La Victoire "Lulie" chic, minimalist platfrom wedge (multiple color choices), PourLaVictoire.com Original Price: $229 Sale Price: $160
Swap out your borrowing black or tan belt and choose a bright to give your outfit a jolt of style.
Bright Braided Belt, Mango.com Original Price: $35 Sale Price: $23
Silver Metallic Lether Obi Belt, Mango.com Original Price: $50 Sale Price: $25
Cynthia Vincent Studded Pouch, CoutureCandy.com Original Price: $81 Sale Price: $38.25
Rag & Bone Large Geo Purse, ShopBop.com Original Price: $220 Sale Price: $154